How we work with you to sell your property
- We are specialists in the rural property market and are experts in negotiating on your behalf for the best price and terms for your property. Our advice is independent and we can therefore avoid conflicts of interest as we only act for one side of a transaction.
- A Director works with you directly on your sale, using all his skills and experience to provide a bespoke service, without delegation to junior staff. This enables us to react quickly and flexibly to your needs and to changing situations that can arise during negotiations.
- CKD gives you access to potential buyers of your property through the public market and privately, using our network of contacts.Sometimes there are only a few “real” buyers and in these cases we will approach them directly and discreetly on your behalf. This also keeps your property sale away from the glare of publicity, which may be important to some sellers and buyers.
- We stay focused on your sale at all times, keeping your best interests protected at all times, unimpeded by corporate considerations.
FARMS & ESTATES
CKD has long experience in this specialist area, from small amenity farms to the very largest agricultural estates.
CLICK TO VIEW FARM & ESTATE SALES
Sellers of farms and estates need to know that the person acting for them understands the fine detail about their property. We are well aware of the special characteristics of this market and this provides us with valuable knowledge on pricing. This expertise, together with well-honed negotiating skills, gives us the best chance of maximising the deal. There will be no ‘mixed messages’ because all contact with potential purchasers and our clients will be with the Director responsible for the sale. - Andrew Macpherson
CKD are the experts in this specialist market which covers:
- Sporting estates in England, Scotland and Wales.
- Grouse moors and upland estates, large or small.
- Salmon, sea trout and trout fishing.
- Low ground shooting estates and property.
We have unrivalled and trusted knowledge of the finest Sporting Properties and Estates, with an exceptional track record of successful sales.
CLICK TO VIEW SPORTING PROPERTY
We know that there are two things that are very important when acting for sellers in the Sporting Properties market: the first is that approaching buyers in the right way is essential and the second is that publicity in some situations can be the enemy of the process. - Jonathon Kennedy
CKD acts for clients when opportunities arise to sell land or buildings with potential to improve their value. These opportunities can vary from large transactions to smaller, tactical situations. We have acted in cases as varied as small, but vital, Rights of Way issues and for the owners of land where consent was gained for over 2,000 houses.
We have been involved in a number of land promotion schemes as well as putting land under option to developers. Working closely with our clients’ legal advisors, we ensure that the landowner is fully protected and that his or her returns are maximised, whilst being realistic that the promoter or option holder requires sufficient interest to incentivise the best overall result.CLICK TO VIEW STRATEGIC
We advise and act for you through all stages of your sale
This includes an initial in-depth consultation to understand your needs; preparing detailed reports; providing advice on your selling price; negotiating on your behalf and working through exchange, completion, due diligence and any other necessary legal matters and liaison with a wide range of professionals who may be required to give advice on your sale.